In a world full of 'ready-to-give-free-of-cost-advice' people it is necessary that you choose the one that works in your interest. You need help from a professional investment advisor, who sees investments from your perspective. That's what we do.
WE CREATE WEALTH:
- 45 years of experience as Investment Advisors and Financial Planners
- We give you impartial, research-based and need-based advice
- We offer a wide range of financial products and services
- Personalized wealth management advice: We offer investment guidance and portfolio planning.
- Prompt, courteous service, 24 x 7 online accessibility- www.bajajcapital.com
- Countrywide network of over 200 branches
- Strong team of qualified and experienced professionals including CAs, MBAs, MBEs, CFPs, CSs, Insurance Experts, Legal Experts and others
- SEBI-Approved Category I Merchant Bankers
- Group Co BCIBL is an IRDA-licensed Direct Insurance Broker
While choosing an advisor, consider the following factors:
- YOUR ADVISOR MUST BE AN ORGANISATION:
Your advisor needs to outlive the life of your investments. This is possible only if your advisor is a company or institution rather than an individual advisor. Also a company has better resources, research expertise, standardized processes and qualified staff to render quality advice and services. It is much safer to deal with a company that has a reputation for honesty, integrity, transparency and ethical dealings than with an individual.
- YOUR ADVISOR MUST BE EXPERINECED & REPUTED:
Find out the background and certifications of the firm you want to appoint as your investment advisor. The more the experience of your advisor, the better it is. Find out about the advisor's clientele. This will give you a better idea of what to expect as a client— and learning about their security guarantees will give you confidence that you're making the right choice.
- MUST HAVE AN ALL-INDIA PRESENCE:
In today's dynamic world, you never know which place or city you might be located at, in the future; an advisor with a national footprint will ensure that you do not miss his advice and service, irrespective of your location.
- KNOW THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
Decide what you need. Then choose an invest advisory firm that caters to your needs and matches your expectations. Know the breadth and depth of the investment firm's products, the financial services it offers and the planning process it involves to make your wealth grow.
- MUST HAVE A RESEARCH DEPARTMENT:
This ensures that you get quality advice on time and are update about the market trends and changes so that accordingly you can review your portfolio.
- MUST HAVE AN ONLINE INVESTMENT PLATFORM:
Tech savvy investors will find this attribute very attractive as they will be able to keep track of and manage their investments at the click of a mouse from the comfort of their office or home, at any point of time.
REMEMBER IT IS THE QUALITY OF INVESTMENT ADVICE THAT DETERMINES WHETHER YOU EARN IN LAKHS OR CRORES.
For more information contact our experts
Please mention your complete address along with PIN number and phone numbers.