How to achieve "Lifetime of Investment success"?Follow Bajaj Capital's time tested Investment Philosophy:
- Do not invest directly in the stock market. Take the Mutual Funds route.
- Safety of principal should be of prime importance. We believe in a controlled (risk) approach to investments.
- Do not let inflation eat up your money in a savings bank account. Go for superior and stable returns.
- Have a look at your financial objectives. Your investments should depend upon them.
- Take the long-term approach to equity investments.
- Diversify your investments. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.
- Keep a reasonable amount of liquid cash to meet your emergency needs.
- Take a balanced approach to investing. Avoid risky investments as well as an overly cautious approach to Investing.
- Monitor your investments once a month and take corrective action, if required, immediately.
- Do not try to time the entry and exit of your investments.
- Every time is a good time to invest if you have a long- term outlook and keep investing regularly.
- Put no more than 10% of your total investments in one company.
For more information contact our experts
Please mention your complete address along with PIN number and phone numbers.