1. Bajaj Capital Limited maintains Investor Grievance Register to register all the complaints in head office as well as in branch offices and every Complaint / Grievance, whether received by post, mail or in person shall be entered into the Investor Grievance Register.
2. Any complaint received in branch office shall be first entered in Branch Investor Grievance Register and forwarded either on same day or the next working day to HO at Mezzanine Floor, 97, Bajaj House, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019, India for further action.
3. Bajaj Capital Limited have also designated an Investor Grievance Email ID email@example.com for receiving online complaints and grievances of the clients/customer through email which is conveyed to the constituents through KYC Form, Website, Statement of Account and other Stationary of the Company.
4. Bajaj Capital Limited has also designated telephone number i.e. 011-41693000-560 of Compliance Officer for receiving verbal complaints and grievances of the clients/ customer which is conveyed to the constituents through KYC Form, Website, Statement of Account and other Stationary of the Company.
5. Bajaj Capital Limited has appointed a Compliance officer for the purpose of attending, investigating and resolving the complaints and grievances of the Clients who is NISM Series IIIA qualified.
6. For the proper and effective handling of the client interest, the people handling the Branch Operations, Client’s Funds and Securities, Queries, Registration Process, Risk Management and Grievances are NISM Series VII (SORM) certified.
7. The Compliance Officer shall address the issues and take suitable actions to resolve the complaint and a written reply shall be sent to the complainant within 7 days of receiving the complaint.
8. In case the complaint is not resolved as aforesaid the matter shall be reported to the Management for further action. Management reviews the complaints and Grievances in the following Board Meeting.